Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter


So have I mentioned on here how much we love Honey? This is a picture of the kids with Honey during her annual Easter present hunt. Taylor Belle was asleep so she missed out on all of the excitement.



Can you say fake smile? Colby was so excited to finally get his turn to hunt for his Easter stash. He said, "Mom that's enough pictures, I need to look now!"

Emma Dee the leader of the princess's.

Beautiful Lily was first.

I get emotional thinking of everything that Honey has done and is doing to make our lives better. She is hands down one of the most selfless people I have ever known.

A little pre-hunt entertainment.

Beautiful Ladies!

The next set of pictures are of the Easter egg hunt that we had between conference sessions.



When I was doing my Easter candy shopping I decided that I wouldn’t buy many Cadbury cream eggs until just before Easter. Because, I LOVE THEM!! It’s no secret that I still have a bazillion pounds to loose since Taylor Belle was born, and I don’t want to make this lame weight loss struggle any harder on myself than it already is. Well so when I finally went out to get some eggs every store I went to was sold out. Three stores later I was so worried because all that I kept hearing from Colby was, I hope that the Easter bunny brings me those huge Eggs because I love them! Just days before Easter my friend Kim saved the day, she found the glorious eggs!!! PHEW!

Spencer and Colby were playing with their little paddle ball games that the bunny got them. The elastics on these balls are way too long. They were flying all over the place.

This is Colby's ball coming at Spencer. Needless to say they were both hit multiple times that day. :D









2 comments:

Natty said...

cute, cute, looks like a fun easter. Honey is an amazing person. I'm glad that you got your cream filled eggs.

Madie's world said...

is that taylor in the middle does she really have curly hair mee to

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP