Sunday, May 3, 2009

Disneyland, with a terrible camera..

Recently we came back from Disneyland!!!  We had such a blast!  Growing up my parents took us to the happiest place on earth every year and we loved it!  Rhett and I want to create these fun memories with our kids too.  In the above picture the kids were trying to pull the sword from the stone, maybe they'll get it next time.


My only complaint the whole trip was that I didn't bring a good camera.  Seriously what was I thinking.  I am so mad at myself.

We stayed till close every night.  The kids were so good.  They soaked up the magic and enjoyed every minute.

I am truly in love with my children.  







My strong little men.

Look how cute Stephanie is.  We were so excited to find out the Grants were going to be able to come with us.  

Goofy's kitchen was a pricey yet really fun and totally worth it restaurant that we went to the first night we were there. Goofy especially LOVED Taylor.   He kept coming back to the table to play with her.   









This picture was taken right after we arrived in Anaheim. The boys were so excited.  When we woke up  the next morning we found out that our front tire was slashed and two of Steph and Dave's tires were slashed too.  Not the warmest welcome, but we still had fun.

4 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Looks like you had a blast! Sorry about the tires though. : (

Becky said...

Oh good! You ARE still alive. I was beginning to worry. :) Looks like you guys had so much fun. That sucks about the tires though. Hopefully it didn't cost you too much time or mula to get fixed.

So when are you going to call me?!

Jalinda said...

What a fun vacation! Even with the not so great camera, your kids are darling. I'm glad you got to escape to the beach too. (Love the naked little bum on the beach : ) We'll miss you at Padre for our annual trip.

Woodward Family said...

Looks like you guys had a killer time! I need to go there soon!

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP