Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here is Mom's birthday, yes I know it is January and her birthday is in September.  So what, I believe I have already established that I am a late blogger  
Colby was really happy that my Mom wanted to have a chocolate cake just like him.  We always have such a great time together.  


3 comments:

Erin said...

Lisa, Your family is so cute. I had so much fun teaching Colby yesterday. He is such a fun kid. See you Thursday.

Jalinda said...

I'm playing catch up with blogging too. Your mom is so pretty! You look a lot like her. Hope you guys had a fun Christmas!

Aunt Spicy said...

Happy late birthday to your Mom! I still think your parents are the nicest people in the world to let me stay at your house when I was stranded in Utah (I doubt they remember since they had just gotten back from a trip to Ireland!)

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP