Taylor had her 7 month check up the other day. She is doing really well. I am really shocked at how fast time has flown. She is such a beautiful little girl with such a sweet spirit.
Here are the F.A.Q. that people ask me when I am with Taylor.
Stranger: What a beautiful/pretty/cute baby, how old is she?
Me: 7 months
Stranger: Wow she is really small/skinny/petite, she must have been a preemie
Me: no she is just little
Stranger: Wow is she okay (as they look me up and down)?
Me: YES!!
Spencer and Colby were both really skinny babies, my Mom's babies were skinny and Rhett was a small baby. Yes I know that Rhett and I are both tall (also something we hear a lot). This is just how our babies are.
Taylor weighs 10 lbs (below the 3rd percentile) and she is 25.75 inches long (24th percentile) .
And YES, I do feed her!!!
Actually to put a little weight on her I have been adding Margarine to her veggies, as per her doctors suggestion.



4 comments:
SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!! When Blake and I babysat the other night we fed her straight crisco and peanut butter to help you out. Don't mention it sis, anything to help.
We have the opposite problem and people are just as vocal with their thoughts. I know how rude people can be with their questions! She is adorable and as long as she is ready to play some ball in a couple of years, that is all that matters!
people are so so annoying that they ask you that, is is also the story of my life too. Teegs has always been small for his age, and they ask if he was a preemie, NO.
They are just jelous because she is so cute.
At least you dont have to hall a huge tank baby around, feel lucky
She is just beautiful and looks happy and healthy! One day we should swap stories about the dumb things people say...like the other week at a friends wedding someone said to me "it must be hard to attend friends weddings being single at this late stage of life"...it was all I could to just smile and walk away!
Post a Comment