Saturday, August 2, 2008


Spencer has a special relationship with my Mom. Recently after a long, cavity filled trip to the dentist. I asked the boys where they wanted to go to celebrate being so brave, I gave them options to get a shake or a snow cone (maybe the reason for the cavities) or go somewhere like a park or an arcade, they chose to go to Meme's house. No argument here, its fun for me too and also free!!!



Taylor has been such a sweet easy baby. She talks and sings so much. I really love her and I love being a Mom.

4 comments:

JJ said...

What a blessing to live so close to family! And love that last photo of you and Taylor, really so cute!

Woodward Family said...

This is such a cute picture and this is also my first comment! I have been trying to make my blog cute like yours but I thing I need some more help!! I will be calling you sometime soon!

Kristin said...

What a sweet and beautiful picture of you and Taylor!!

Weston and Becky said...

Thanks for the shout out. We'll let you know how the finished kitchen looks. Your pictures are great. You boys look a lot like Rhett in some of those pictures. Do you have any boy tips for us?

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP