Wednesday, July 2, 2008


These pictures aren't the most flattering but I couldn't resist showing these neat things my Mom made me.
These are right up your alley Aunt Spicy.
Taylor loves her sling, my she was almost asleep when we took these pictures. I could accomplish so much, if I wanted to. When I put her in here she can't help but close her eyes. I liked it so much my Mom made me a couple more to match my other outfits, so Taylor is now my cutest accessory.
This is one of the nursing covers that my Mom made me, it is so handy I use it everyday over and over and over... And no I am not nursing in this picture.



9 comments:

SuzyO said...

So cute! Does she sell the baby sling? My baby is too big for it now (21 lbs and only 6 months old!), but I'd love one for the future! Does she have a website?

Lisa Dean said...

I keep telling her she needs to sell them but she doesn't want to. I have seen them around though. Sorry!!

JJ said...

Really, that baby sling is fabulous! AND I love that your mom made them in different outfits so you could color coordinate! Classic! But I think that is still beyond my skill level! Hope you are all doing well! --Aunt Spicy ;)

The Johnson Family said...

Wow those are awesome and your little angel is so cute! She is tiny! I have never used one of those, but I think I will try when this baby gets here, I will definitely need both of my hands more often I am thinking. Does your back get sore?

Stiles Family-mostly Kristen said...

You two are the cutiest!

Em and Jorg said...

You are gorgeous, Lisa.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

You are a hottie!! Your baby is to die for cute! I found your blog from Susie's, send me your e-mail address if you still have mine so I can invite you to my blog. I have so enjoyed looking at your beautiful family tonight.
Becca Castleton

Scott and Brittany said...

I'm so happy you found us. I'm kind of new to this bolg stuff. You have the cutest kids ever!!! I love your blog. We might not be able to come to the reunion cuase of work, school, and moving. Hope all is well. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found us. I need ot get more family on my blog. Taylor is adorable! Makes me excited. I love the sling too. I want to use one with my baby. Did your mom have a pattern or make it up herself? Hope you're doing great, love you!

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP