
Spencer is braver then I am, I don't like being licked by animals.

Michelle was gearing up to pet the goat.

Tiff and Lily.

Poor little Emma broke her arm last Sunday, she has been working really hard to pick things up with her big "pink bracelet".

Sophie was so funny to watch feed the goats.

Colby would rather throw the corn through the fence, although by the look on his face I don't know if he really liked that animal...

Kym is so funny, she is a great friend to have. We played ball together at Snow College. I am so excited because she just recently moved by me.

Colby loved riding the horses a little more then Sophie. Natalie was able to walk along the path with Sophie, what a good Mom. Look at Emma's face in the back ground, she loved every min. of it.


Spencer was just starting to really break out in his hives, I felt so bad for him!
2 comments:
How fun Lisa! I went there when I was in Utah last time. I am so glad that all of your sisters got to go with you. By the way, I have been so busy that I am just now checking blogs. The pictures of all your posts are great. Taylor is getting prettier everyime I see a picture! I miss you!
Looks fun. I still need to come and see that baby since I wont run into you anymore in the old neighborhood.
Post a Comment