Sunday, June 22, 2008


Spencers 6th birthday party

This is a picture of Spencer helping Sophie on the play ground. These little cousins get along really well.
Spencer has been so sick this week. We have all had a cold since before Colby went into the hospital but poor Spencer's congestion went to his ears. The last time he complained of ear pain (February), his ears ruptured during the night, so this time I got him right in. The doctor looked in his ears and told me that he has double ear infections. She prescribed amoxacillan and we left. So after his antibiotic was finished he got hives, HUGE major hives. His feet swelled up so much that he couldn't even walk. Luckily Stephanie was able to watch Colby so that I could carry my little Spencer, my diaper bag and Taylor in her car seat into the doctor. I know how funny I looked because I saw our reflection in the mirror. So anyway the doctor thinks that Spencer is allergic to amoxacillan, he still has really bad ear infections so the pediatrician prescribed zithromax. Spencer's little feet were so swollen that his flip flops got stuck on his feet, he was a little trooper.

After we got home and I got Spencer bathed, fed, and hooked up with his DS. Spencer said to me"Wow Mom, it's kind of fun being sick it's kinda like your my slave or something".

The next morning when Spencer woke up I asked him how he felt he said, well I said a prayer so of course I am felling 99 percent better.

5 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Lisa you are so beautiful and your kids are adorable! We just need to get together in person now. We should meet at a park and let the kids play while we chat!

Becky said...

Cute story. Poor Spencer!
It's true, being a mom IS kindof like you're a slave or something. But slave or not, you look gorgeous!

Jalinda said...

Poor Spencer! I'm glad he's feeling 99 percent better. It always helps to pray! : )

Amanda C said...

I have had terrible hives and would not wish them on my worst enemy. Glad he is on the mend!

JJ said...

Oh bless his heart! I am so glad that all got figured out! And love that he is better because of his prayer ;)

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP